Transcript Request


Transcripts are available from the high school if you graduated in 1997 through the current year.  If you graduated 1996 or before, you need to contact the District Office at 903-564-4203.


To request your transcript (1997 and forward only) please click on the link below and provide the following information:


Full Name

Year Graduated

Phone Number


Once your transcripts are ready you will be contacted and you can pick them up in the high school office.  If you need them mailed to you, please provide a complete mailing address with zip code.  





Click To Email Registrar and reguest Transcripts